Friday, April 1, 2011

Bosch 36618-02 review buy

Bosch 36618-02 18-Volt 1/2-Inch Compact-Tough Litheon Drill/Driver with 2 Slim BatteriesBosch 36618-02 review buyBosch 36618-02 review. Great drill! I am Contractor and currently own the 36v Bosch litheon drill (Dewalt XRP before that), but I got tired of using it for smaller projects like hanging doors and installing cabinets due to it's bulky size and weight. I now find myself using this drill for everything. It has an excellent power to weight ratio and is very smooth/refined. I have the slim pack batteries and they hold a good charge. I will still keep the 36V around but it may end up collecting dust. I have only owned the 18v for two weeks now so I can't comment on it's long term reliability, but I have used it for sinking numerous 3" deckmates into framing lumber, speedbores, small holesaws, backerboard screws, and other fasteners. I can't comment on it's mixing ability (mortar and other cement mixtures), but that's what electric corded drills are for. As an every day user, I am very happy with this purchase.


GET Bosch 36618-02 DISCOUNTBosch 36618-02 review buy

Bosch 36618-02

1 comments:

Tisay said...

Agree!!!Bosch 36618-02 drilling machine is one of the best power-to-weight types of drill nowadays ^__^

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by Bosch Drill - Background Image by Bosch Drill